Our process has become well-refined:
- We pass an envelope around the tables to collect contributions from members.
- These funds are tabulated and then split throughout the family. A certain amount of the total collected is used to provide a gift card at one of the Big Box stores in Cedar Falls.
- Members volunteer themselves (or spouses) to shop for one of the family members.
- All of the presents are brought to the first meeting in December and we attempt to wrap the gifts in jovial and Santa-like manner.
- The gifts are delivered in one of our sleighs to the Salvation Army who then drop them down our adopted family's chimney.
Below are some photos of the jovial Rough Risers as we wrap up our presents and good intentions: