It has been a tough year since last March, but our Kiwanis Rough Risers have remained active.
This coming summer, we will be super careful but we are trying to develop strategies for sharing our kettlecorn while staying safe for the public and our club members.
Planned Service Projects:
- We will finish the YMCA shelter we built - cement is scheduled to pour in April.
- We plan to help the Y by refurbishing the outside of one of their storage sheds.
- May 7 - Popping for 2 schools
- May 22 - Annual Popper Cleaning
- May 29 - 4th Street Cruise
- June 5 - WalMart Popping
- June 25 - 27 - Sturgis Falls
- June 5 - Walmart
- TBD - FareWay on Greenhill